Sunday 20 December 2015

December - Xmas, what next?

I've been writing a little bit less lately. University has taken a great chunk of my time. There has been quite a lot of stress. It seems that I will have a lot of studying during my holiday, so I won't really have a vacation of any sort. I'd like to take this moment to say merry x-mas to all!

ps. I won NaNoWriMo! The end result was horrible, but a win is a win.

Though, I don't have a short story to give out, I've been working on a few longer ones. In addition to that I have a type of writers block right now. It must be the prolonged darkness and a black winter without snow, that is striking me down. No matter how much I'd try, every time I write; the story ends up being a heartbreakingly sad one. - Perhaps I need the white snow in my environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment