Thursday 29 October 2015

NaNoWriMo - > Kill Palette < !!!

Here it is > Kill Palette < !!!

Synopsis:
It has been 20 years since the COLORIZATION occurred. In the distant future of where colors have literally come to life. In Palette academy, run by the three pure colors; ruled by the absolute white; the weak are oppressed while the strong get everything.
An exchange student, of a strong impure color, follows the trail of evidence related to his brother's murder. The trail is now cold, but it has lead him to the Palette city. Meet Black, the man with zero compatibility to COLORS.
 I'm really hyped about this! I wanted to make a plot that would be so crazy, that it'd give me completely free-hands for improvising! Of course I promise, it'll be done in good taste.

But after 30 days I wonder what happens to the hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment